Getting married? Congratulations! Your wedding is going to be one of the most important days of your life and everyone’s gaze will be set on your bridal attire, makeup amongst many other things. Now that you have decided which makeup artist to get on board we will prepare for what will come your way when you are out and about in your wedding venue. No matter how careful you have been in applying makeup sometimes the weather gets the best of us. Read these makeup tips for a wedding if you are hosting your ceremony during winters and learn some hacks that will help your makeup stay put amidst in the snow and fierce winds!
1. Hydration is the key to get luminous skin during such weather. You must choose a creamy and buildable foundation.
2. You can also mix your make-up products with beauty oils, serums and liquid highlighters to achieve that dewy and glowing skin.
3. Strong brows can lift your face instantly. To open up the eyes, use an iridescent wash of colour with loads of mascara on the upper and lower lash line.
4. As the rest of the face is dewy and luminous, we suggests balancing the look with semi-matte lip colour in deeper tones, this can instantly add glam to your look. Deep reds and berry colours are always in trend and suit every skin tone.
5. This season is all about metallic smokey eyes. From metallic gold, bronze to champagne and pearl hues, make your eye make-up stand out with such shades.
6. With bold eye make-up, keep your lip shade softer with nude pink or peach undertone lip colours. Pick the lip colour that suits your skin tone. Deep red works well with warm skin tone, while bright red goes well with a fairer complexion.